recipe by @veganshannon
You will need:
- 50g Good&Honest Salt & Black Pepper Protein Popped Crisps (11g protein!)
- 80g refried beans
- 80g black beans
- 58g salsa
- 1/2 large tomato
- 50g vegan cheese
- jalapeños (optional)
1. Preheat the oven to 200C
2. Pour the protein crisps into an ovenproof dish
3. Layer the refried beans, black beans, salsa, chopped tomato and vegan cheese on top
4. Add some jalapeños to taste for some extra spice.
5. Place in the oven for 15 minutes until the cheese has melted and everything has warmed right through
6. Serve and enjoy!